What are terpenes?
Terpenes are aromatic compounds found in plants that give them their characteristic smell. The smell of lavender, pine, and orange peel are all examples of high concentrations of specific terpenes. We often associate the word most with cannabis due to the high concentration and wide variety of terpenes different strains possess.
What do terpenes do?
In nature, these different combinations of terpenes can help plants stave off certain diseases or avoid grazing by local animal life. Over the years, plant medicine has also come to understand that these compounds can aid with specific ailments.
How many types of terpenes are there?
There are around 150-400 terpenes in cannabis that we know of, and while that might seem like a large number, scientists have already cataloged around 2,000 terpenes in various plants. With so many species of flora still undiscovered, we can estimate that there may be as many as five times that amount still left to find.
What are terpenes used for?
Today, we also know terpenes are excellent indicators for determining the taste, smell, and effects of different weed strains. Many uplifting, sativa-based plants have high concentrations of limonene and pinene. For something best suited to a nighttime option, you might want to lean on a cultivar with high amounts of myrcene or linalool.
Wholesale Terpenes To Boost Your Brand’s Vape Selection
When choosing terpenes for vape cartridges, it’s not only a question of the desired effect but also what flavor you’re looking to achieve. Whether you’ve decided to buy true cannabis terpenes, or a mix of botanical and cannabis-derived, like Willy Wonka, there’s no end to the options you can create.
Root Beer, Strawberry Cream, Sour Diesel & Banana. The sky’s the limit, allowing you the chance to create high-THC products that also have a flavor your customers will love. Here are a few other reasons to look into expanding your products using our wholesale terpene selection.
- Save Money – The cost of quality terpenes, even wholesale, can add up. Buying them online will create the kind of long-term savings that will help expand your company’s list of available products.
- Be Competitive – Competition among dispensaries is continually growing. Offering a diverse or target selection of terpene flavor profiles can show customers what your products stand for without needing an expensive marketing campaign.
- Make An Impression – When staring at a shelf full of colorful options, first impressions are everything. Shoppers are more likely to buy an exciting, branded THC oil than the one in the plain white cardboard box. We help you to make an impact from start to finish with packaging, hardware, and flavor options.
- Offer Consistency & Quality – We’re specialists in bulk service. Our primary concern is offering clients an expected level of quality service with every order. We know that good wholesale support lets you sell your products confidently without worrying about issues keeping your entire selection in stock.
- Be Different – The little things can make the greatest impact. Adding subtle touches like our professional paper inserts with special offers, information about your brand, or a QR code is just one way we can set you up in a league of your own.
Buying wholesale means protecting the future of your business. Rising prices and unexpected supply chain issues are a concern for everyone. Packlahoma gives your organization the kind of control and peace of mind that lets you focus on using our services to elevate your brand and succeed where others can’t. We’re not just selling products; we’re helping you to streamline your entire organization.
Why choose Packlahoma?
When you work with a wholesaler, you should always be able to rely on the packaging you receive to be the packaging you expect …and more. We consider ourselves to be part of the gold standard when it comes to wholesale marijuana packaging. We know that, nowadays, customer service and quality assurances are crucial to forming lasting relationships with our clients. That’s why we guarantee:
- The Best in Quality – We never compromise. Every product is inspected and verified for quality, from terpenes to tin pre-roll cases. When you shop with Packlahoma, you can always trust our curated, vetted selection of options.
- Fair Prices – As the industry gains more acceptance nationwide, we understand dispensaries are still under banking restrictions that often make big projects difficult. That’s why we focus on supporting our clients to reduce their packaging costs while elevating the standard of their branding.
- Control in Your Hands – We offer custom branding options to take your dispensary’s in-house products to the next level and stand out amongst even the most sought-after products on the shelves. Work with our experts to turn your packaging design into a reality and retain complete control over your designs.
- Support – Talk to us if you’re having trouble choosing an exact type of terpenes or vape hardware. Our experts can walk you through the pros and cons of each profile using our detailed chart, so you make the best decision for your customers.
- Adaptability – The cannabis market is a constantly shifting landscape. Discerning customers want only the best and most responsibly thought-out products. We’re always on top of the latest developments in packaging options to keep you ahead of the crowd.
Why choose Packlahoma?
Packlahoma sells a wide variety of True Terpenes products in Tulsa, Oklahoma that is available for online order or in-store pickup. We understand that there are plenty of stores selling different terps online, but it makes it difficult to know what you are buying before you smell the flavor profile. Packlahoma has always maintained a policy of doing things differently and standing out from the crowd which is why we have a smell display allowing you to smell the different terpene profiles before you buy them.
We take pride in offering competitive wholesale packaging for dispensaries across the country. Discover the wholesaler with a difference, contact Packlahoma and browse the latest options by browsing our one-stop-shop.
Inquire here for larger sizes and bulk discounts.
*This product does not contain THC or CBD